Shield Maiden Hoops
The Shield Maiden Hoops are named for the female warriors of Scandinavia. This is the fierce energy we are calling in!
The outer sterling frame is hollow, resulting in an overall lightweight and easy-to-wear everyday hoop. Steel wire is woven by hand, then fired with a torch, making up the translucent centerpiece of these unusual hoops. High-quality rainbow moonstones decorate both sides of the hoops, reflecting hints of green & blue.
Earring wires are composed of 80% silver and 20% copper.
Design Logistics :
- Double-Walled, Handwoven, Torched Steel
- High Polished Sterling Silver Frame
- 6 Rainbow Moonstones Per Hoop
- Lightweight & Easy to Wear
- 80% Silver & 20% Copper Earring Wire Composition
- Ear Wire : 0.8 mm (fits a standard lobe piercing)
- Diameter : 5.5 cm
- Weight : Medium (9.5 grams each)
Care : Please visit our Adornments Care page for a full list of tips and tricks to keep your adornments thriving.