A fluorite octahedron floats ethereally, suspended in silver. As light shines through the stone during the light of day, the textured square of silver beneath radiates the colored reflections from the crystal. Hisoku translates to English as Secret Color, speaking to Fluorite’s visibility in ultraviolet light. Nature plays with the hidden yet seen, is delicate yet protective, compassionate yet fierce, so too can we embrace the beauty of contrast.
Design logistics :
Silver and fluorite ring; hand fabricated from silver sheet & wire, using a torch and basic silversmithing tools:
- Sterling Silver handmade Ring
- Each Fluorite Octahedron is natural and unique
- Aesthetically sharp tips yet softly rounded & polished
- Fluorite crystal hues from blue, green, to deep purple
- Fits with physical ease
*Each fluorite octahedron is natural and unique; expect slight variance in color and size. The fluorites naturally vary in shade from the pictured stone to be slightly more blue, green, or deep purple.*
Ring Measurements :
- Diameter : 2cm to 2.5 cm
- Height : 3.5cm to 4cm (bottom of ring to top of stone)
- Weight : approximately 20 grams
Care : Please visit our Adornments Care page for a full list of tips and tricks to keep your adornments thriving.